Thursday, March 1, 2012

Top 3 Oscar's 2012 Red Carpet Gown Picks

 I always look forward to Oscar's red carpet show every year.  Nothing spells more glitz and glam better that the Oscars.  So for this year here's my top 3 gown picks:

On third place... I was in awe when i saw this clean and minimalist caped gown. It is so unique and Gwyneth carried it well.
 Gwyneth Paltrow
in white Tom Ford

Octavia is on second place.  She's definitely a winner with this flattering gown.  Her choice of earrings is perfect for her gown as well.
Octavia Spencer
in Tadashi Shoji

Color, cut, fit, design... perfection! Stacey's Marchesca is my top pick!
Stacey Keibler
in molten gold Marchesca


What about you? care to share your thoughts?

2 comments:

TRACY said...

my picks:
1st - Gwyneth
2nd - J.Lo
3rd - Mila

Money Savvy Fashionista said...

great choice also Tracy! Thanks!